Monday, October 13, 2008

October fun

October is always such a busy month. Here are some things I’ve been up to lately.

C O W B O Y S . . .
My friends Brenda and George invited Lisa, Karen, and me to the game. We don’t get together very often anymore, so it was fun to see each other. And the Cowboys beat the Bengals!




They had all of the previous Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders there for a reunion. Here they are performing at halftime.


some of the players praying on the star after the game


P U M P K I N S . . .
Koby had some friends over to carve pumpkins this past weekend. I can’t remember the last time I did that. I bought a kit at Kroger’s and used one of the patterns in there. I thought they turned out really cute!

mine is the 3rd one

R Y A N J A M E S . . .
Last night I talked Kristi into going with me to Fort Worth to see one of my favorite Texas country guys perform. There wasn’t a very big crowd, I guess since it was Sunday night. But I’m off for Columbus/Fair Day today so I figured I could handle staying up late. :) I’m sure Kristi wouldn’t admit to liking the music, but I think she had fun.

Here are Ryan James and his friend Wes Nickson singing


Kristi was dying to meet them afterwards (ha ha)

Ryan even gave us each a CD for free!

Thanks for going with me, KrisTee! You know you had fun!!! ;)

5 comments:

Shandra said...

mandy, you are one busy girl! there's no way i could roll w/ you! :)

Mandy said...

Whatever, Shandra! Next time I'll post a picture of my couch because that's where I am the rest of the time. :)

jill said...

Fun times! I'm so jealous that you get to go to all those Cowboys games. Did you see Jessica?

jill said...

Fun times! I'm so jealous that you get to go to all those Cowboys games. Did you see Jessica?

jill said...

Fun times! I'm so jealous that you get to go to all those Cowboys games. Did you see Jessica?