Monday, February 09, 2009

FREE Chick-Fil-A stuff this week!!!

I got an email today saying that (participating) DFW Chick-Fil-A's are giving out free food this week (Feb. 9-13) from 2:00-5:00 p.m. You know teachers like freebies! :) Here's the schedule:


Today was 8 nuggets
Tuesday - small waffle fries
Wednesday - ice cream cone
Thursday - small fruit cup
Friday - brownie (my personal favorite!)


My friend Koby got a new puppy. His name is Burke and he's a silky terrier. I went to see him this weekend. He was a sweet little ball of fur! Oh my gosh, I have to get one...someday! The lady he bought him from was at Canton this past month. It was her first time there. She usually goes to Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days in Arcadia. She said she prefers it there instead and probably won't go back to Canton. I thought that was interesting.


This weekend a few of us helped Gina celebrate her b-day at Patrizio's...


I recently got to hang out with my little buddy Hannah Marie. Isn't she adorable!!! We had lots of fun. She's going to be a big sister in about 10 weeks. She has no idea how much her little world is about to change when she's no longer the center of attention. :)


I love pajamas with footsies!



A couple of weeks ago I volunteered at a fundraiser for Clubhouse Concerts. It's one of my favorite places in Fort Worth to see live music. I got to hear several of my favorites and meet some new ones.

Max Stalling, Blacktop Gypsy, and Susan Gibson

Bobby Duncan, Walt Wilkins, Autumn, and some others


a cute new favorite Jeremy Martin


the guitars being auctioned off made them some BIG bucks!


3 Rivers Alice.....that guy's long hair kept bothering me. It looked like he needed to wash it and shave. :)

me selling CDs in an ugly tie-dyed volunteer shirt -- we looked like zebras!


my faves - Walt and Tina Wilkins

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss Chick-Fil-A! We don't have one here!!

Anonymous said...

mandy, that guitar guy was TOTALLY checking you out!

Mandy said...

I got burned out on Chick-Fil-A while at Tech, but now I like it again. Especially when it's free. :)

Shan, he and I did have a couple of conversations between sets while I was selling CDs. ;) I'm sure he just forgot to ask for my #. ha ha!!!