Tuesday, June 06, 2006

lindaspratt.com

I think you should take a look at Linda Spratt's new website www.lindaspratt.com. You have beautiful pictures on there, Linda. I wish I had paid more attention to your photography lessons at Shandra's house. :) And I even noticed the link to Jen's cafe. When I hear of someone getting married, I'll tell them all about your photography. I'm so excited for you that you're going full-time now. I always knew back in college when you took pics of my brother and I for my parents, that you would be a professional someday. I'm glad I could be one of your first guinea pigs. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mandy! I so remember taking pictures for you guys. What a long time ago! And I always tell people about Simply You Cafe (gotta represent). I haven't been there yet, but I have sampled some goodies at a shower or two. I know Jen's got skills! Hopefully I can send a little extra business her way!

Jessica said...

i, too, enjoyed the website! linda, it looks great. and to think, you gave me some free photography advice, and i can't find my sheet of paper anywhere. i do remember how to manually open my flash, though!

i thought i'd leave my comments here instead of on your professional blog. i think you need two blogs now. it's not like it would be too kind of us to harrass you on your biz blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessica! Well, my 3-year old neice left a message on my "professional" blog, so.... I thought about the fact that I'd need a second blog, but gotta take baby steps you know. I told Carrie that she's next to give in to the hype!

Anonymous said...

ummm..NO! I have TWO choc lab puppies...I have learned I WILL NOT, I repeat WILL NOT be having kids ANY time soon. Whew...they are wearing me out! Jason and I head to NC tomorrow and I told him I am so ready for a WHOLE night of SLEEP! Better pack....

Shandra said...

LIN-DUH!!! Wuzzzup! Girlfriend, LOVED the site! I was totally impressed! Pictures were awesome, but I only expect the best from you! I'm so glad you are able to do something you love!

elly said...

Linda - couldn't figure out how to get to your professional blog - I'm old ya' know! - just want you to know those are AWESOME PICTURES!!!! you rock girl!! Congratulations! Also a fantastic web site - did you do that too? Great job - I am proud to know so many talented people!!!