Monday, December 11, 2006

Wedding BELLS

Saturday several of us headed to Tyler for Chris and Amy's wedding. First, we met at the Renshaws for lunch. Oh my gosh, their 3 girls have GROWN! Kennedy is almost as tall as Coreen! And sadly, they didn't remember us from when they were little. Kennedy and Stephanie are in the 6th grade and Stephanie is in 3rd.

Here are some pics from the day...
Mr. and Mrs. Drake cutting the cake


How 'bout them Dawgs?!?!

Kayla & Clay with their kids, Shannon, and Ashley

Coreenie

Todd, Megan, and Jolie--quite the entertainer she is!

Me, Jill, and Shannon

The Renshaw bunch

Me and Todd

Greg, Jeff, and Todd solving the world's problems

The girls

Unfortunately, Stacy Colvin is only in the group pic. She was a busy bee being part of the house party. Sorry, Stace! :)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe Wheeler and Coreen's girls...OH MY WORD!!

Shandra said...

Awww...looks like y'all had fun. Thanks for posting the pics!! I can't believe how much the Renshaw girls have grown!!!

sally said...

What a trip back in time!!! I love, love, love this post! I can't believe how much Wheeler and Coreen's girls have grown. And Coreen looks fabulous! So beautiful - inside and out. Somebody needs to get that girl blogging (or does she already, and I just don't know it?).

Thanks so much for posting these... Everyone looks so great!

Mandy said...

Unfortunately, Sally, she won't even do email anymore. I guess once you move out to the Piney Woods, you forget about modern-day technology. I wish she blogged too! From what I hear, Mrs. Kathy reads our blogs and keeps Coreen updated. :)

knelson said...

Oh yes! I read & report!:) THanks Mandy for the wonderful pictures!! They just made me smile and remember WONDERFUL times. Love you!

Stacy said...

aw, it's shannon...i haven't seen her in forever. she endured a few biology classes/labs with me back in the day. what is she doing now?

Mandy said...

She's a mother of THREE!!!

Anonymous said...

Mandy....got your email...tried to respond and it wouldn't let me. Are you in Ruston now? When are you heading that way? I'm praying for you. Keep me posted.

auDi tHis woRld said...

3 cheers for you, Mandy! Thanks for the GREAT pics. How fun to see so many familiar faces, and wow....the Renshaw girls. MY HOW THEY'VE GROWN! Wheeler and Coreen look great - as always!! Thanks for posting! MERRY CHRISTMAS. Maybe I'll see you at the candlelighting service at Temple on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya'll, This is Chuck Luke. It was great to see all of you in the pics. It's been a while since I've seen any of you. I hope all is going well with everyone. Is it just me or is turning 30 a drag? If anyone wants to chat my email is chuckinlouisiana@yahoo.com See ya