Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe it's already 2007. It seems like this school year just started. That's the way I seem to measure my years...by when school starts and ends. I love being out of school but it's also nice to be on somewhat of a schedule too. But is it bad that I'm already looking forward to being off for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Yeah, I know...pitiful!

I had a great Christmas break. I spent about a week in Ruston with my family. It was nice and relaxing. I hate that I don't get to see my nieces more often. But it makes the time we spend together that much more special. Reanne left me a message the other day asking when I was going to move closer to her.

I also got to visit the Barr family and the Davisons while in Ruston. I didn't get any pictures of it, but I went to dinner one night with 6 girls I went to high school with. We had a great time catching up. I hadn't seem some of them since graduation. I usually have my camera in my purse but forget about it.

Anyway, here are the pics from Christmas. I promise I have friends my own age, but it's more fun to take pics of kids. :) Happy New Year!

6 comments:

knelson said...

I want to be on the "visit" list next time you're home. So glad you had the high-school-get- together time. Those moments get more and more rare. Your pics are darling!

Shandra said...

Looks like you had a fun time w/ family and friends!! Glad your dad is doing well.

Mandy said...

My mom wanted me to clear this up...Reanne has oreos in her teeth in that one picture. :)

Mrs. Kathy, I ran out of time to see everyone. I didn't get to visit with Sandra either. Maybe next time we can all 3 go out to lunch or something.

Thanks, Shan!

Jessica said...

How are you Mandy? Hope all is well. Your family looks fun!

ashley said...

mandy - where'd you go? we miss you.

Michelle said...

mandy...