Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Break

It's been a good Spring Break!!! I hate to see it end. :( I went to a Dallas Desperados arena football game last weekend with a few friends. I didn't get very good pictures though. My camera batteries died halfway into the game!



I went home for several days to visit my family. Since my nieces weren't on their Spring Break, I didn't get to see them much. But here's a pic of Reanne posing, as she loves to do!!!



I also got to go visit Megan and Jolie at their house. Unfortunately Todd was at the BCM that night. Megan and I had a good time catching up and Jolie is precious! I hate that I forgot to take pictures!

My friend Sarah and I went down to Greenville Avenue in Dallas to the St. Patrick's Day parade yesterday. It seemed more like a Mardi Gras parade because they throw beads more than candy. It was fun! Then later that night we hung out with some friends in Addison and Bedford.



I have a prayer request...tomorrow my aunt is having triple bypass surgery so please say a prayer for her. She's in the hospital in Shreveport. Thank you!

Now I'm off to do some lesson plans and probably take some tylenol pm soon. My body is not used to going to bed early so tonight is going to be fun. But waking up early in the morning is going to be even worse! Have a good week!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a very full spring break! Is Ruston still the same? Hope school wasn't too stressful! :)

Megan said...

we loved seeing you! thanks for making the effort to drive out & see us.

Anonymous said...

the picture of your niece cracks me up b/c it looks like she is using sign language. i want to say the sign would be smart...but i can't remember. anyway, she's a cutie and looks like her aunt mandy...guess that means you're a cutie too!

Shandra said...

are you ever going to update? i think kristi is rubbing off on you w/ the no bloggin!

Megan said...

speaking of updating...