Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kumbaya

Well, I survived camping and it was lots of fun. There were 10 adults, 3 kids, 3 dogs, way too much food, and tons of laughs! We didn't completely "rough it" because we slept on air mattresses, but I was ok with that! The bad part of camping is that it takes a lot of effort getting everything ready to go and then a lot of time setting up just to "rough it." That part was funny to me. One friend Krista said her husband Tim spent so much money on camping supplies that they could've gone to a 5-star hotel for that price. But we reminded her it wouldn't have been as much fun. Here are some pics from the weekend...Once again, I'm at the mercy of other people and their cameras so I think there are some other good pics out there, but they haven't been sent to me yet. :)the girls

me, Wendi, and Sarah

my buddy Jeff and I waiting on breakfast

the chefs--Tim, Zane, and Melissa cooking breakfast

Jaleen, Emma, Wendi, and Connor watching breakfast cook

where Krista spent most of her time...in her chair watching the fire

me and Sarah with no make-up!

Then Zane and I figured as long as we were outside, we might as well go hunting for some dinosaurs...
the t-rex and the brontosaurus

4 comments:

Shandra said...

looks like fun. love the jackets at night and shorts during the day!!

Carrie said...

Fun, fun!

Carrie said...

I couldn't type much last night because my finger was gushing with blood. I just emailed you....

jill said...

BRRRR! I would rather a 5 star hotel but the smores might be worth it.