Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This past weekend several of us got to “shower” Meg with baby gifts. There was lots of going on! :) Look at these adorable shoes Ashley P. gave her…



I didn’t end up with many pictures but Jessica and Jill had their cameras too. I’m sure their blogs will have some pics ssoon too. :)

My friend Gina turned 40 this weekend. We had a birthday dinner for her at Palomino’s in the Cresent Hotel in Dallas. I had never been but it was very nice. Her cake looked like it was straight from Ace of Cakes on the Food Network. There were even cookies shaped like the #40 at each place setting. Happy Birthday, Gina!!!

4 comments:

Shandra said...

those shoes are precious. hate i missed the fun!!

Michelle said...

i love those shoes. i need to learn how to knock them off. :)

Carrie said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details!

Jessica said...

That birthday cake is so cute! I love me some polka dots!