Sunday, March 09, 2008

lots and lots of birthdays

Even though I haven't seen her yet, Kristi celebrated a birthday this past week. We were going to go to dinner Thursday night, but with the snow we decided to wait till this week.

My little buddy DeWayne turned 3 last week. He had a party at Pump It Up. A couple of weeks ago we worked on holding up 3 fingers. It took him a while, but finally he can do it.



And my friend Audra has a birthday tomorrow. We went to PF Chang's. They gave her a little tiramisu. It was so cute. She brought us Sprinkles cupcakes. It was my first time to try them...yum!

Friday night Sarah and I went to see Wade Bowen in Fort Worth. We had a lot of fun!



Only 1 more week till Spring Break...woo hoo!!! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

YIPPEEEEE Mandy! Thanks for the update! :)