Monday, September 18, 2006

Breakfast with Megan

Saturday morning I had the privilege of having breakfast at Simply You Café with some of my favorite girls. Megan, Jen, Linda, Meg, Jill, and I all got together and ate a yummy breakfast at Jen’s café. It was the first time I’ve seen Megan in a long time! We all had fun catching up and hanging out. We’re still trying to talk Jill into starting a blog!

By the way, Megan, the flags at Six Flags were at half staff because Gov. Ann Richards passed away last week (not because of Sept. 11th like I thought). Oops! I hope Team Extreme didn't pressure you into riding too many rides!

I’m looking forward to seeing lots of you this weekend for BSU Reunion ’06, as it’s been referred to. Michelle, I better start thinking now of something that no one else knows about me in case we play your game again like we did in Houston. :)

I just read Jessica’s blog about turning 30. And I must say, she’s taking it better than I am. I just turned 29 so I’ve got a ways to go, but when the day comes for me to turn 30, I’ll be wearing all black. But I guess it doesn’t sound as old as it used to. :) I remember when Dave Granger was old to me and he was probably 24. Those were the days...the good old days!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all all could make it to College Station to see Tech play! Hmmm.....Have fun! :)

knelson said...

You still look 23 to me!

Jessica said...

did someone mention dave granger? ahhh, those were the days...tighty whities and all.

Mandy said...

Mrs. Kathy,
The blog nazis tell me that if you have time to leave comments, then you have time to write a new post. :) (hint hint)

Jessica,
You're just jealous that your nickname wasn't GROPER! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of the "breakfast club" at Simply You. First of all b/c I haven't been there yet, and most importantly b/c of not getting to hang out w/ the girls. I'm looking forward to the game playing with you all and I will try to come as often as possible!

Megan said...

i made the headline! i wish our visit could have been longer, but it was really fun getting to see all of you girls! by the way...it was gay day at six flags. talk about an interesting day for people watching!

Mandy said...

Did your college students give Todd any grief over that? How funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Mandy....and other Cho-Yeh people...guess who is an intern across the hall from me? Lee Pilgreen!!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

What do you mean intern? What does he do? Is it like a student teacher position?

Megan said...

One of the students sat down next to me at the end of the day and said, "please tell me Todd didn't know." they were quite entertained.

Anonymous said...

He's an intern this semester....student teaching next semester and then he will be a teacher. He wants to move to NY. Jill, if you read this...he said he used to have the hots for you and asked if you were still single! HA!