Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sawyer

I finally met little Sawyer last weekend. It was way overdue and I'm a horrible friend for not going to Justin and Meredith's a long time ago. Please forgive me! It's past my bedtime tonight so I'm not going to write much, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Sawyer loves to laugh at this pink pig!

Ashley and Austin tried to steal Baby Sawyer.

But Meredith caught them just in time!

Michael wanted to take the pig home but Sawyer wouldn't let him. :)

Look at those cheeks! Apparently, Sawyer has a little girlfriend named Georgia at daycare. Be careful, Sawyer...you're too young to be breaking hearts already!
Thanks for the food and fellowship, guys. It was fun!

Tonight I went out to eat with some of my old team members from my old school. This is us a couple of years ago...a little fuzzy though. Our kids were presenting a Farmer Brown-type musical that night at PTA so we decided to dress up too. I'm glad overalls aren't around much anymore. They were so not flattering.

We had so much fun catching up. It was a great stress-reliever! We talked and laughed for about 3 hours at La Hacienda Ranch (again, Jessica!). I miss them, but am really enjoying my new school. Lesson plans are still kickin my butt, but surely it will get better soon. If only I could figure out a way to keep my desk cleaned off!

6 comments:

Todd Richards said...

These pictures kinda make me want to move up there... though I am still not making any promises. :-)

Anonymous said...

Desk and clean don't belong in the same sentence! HA!

meredith said...

Sawyer is honored that you posted about him. He loved meeting you, too. He said he doesn't want to wait 6 months before he sees you again.

Ashley said...

It was great to see you this weekend!! Hopefully next time Austin and I will be more stealth-like when stealing Sawyer!

Megan said...

you forgot to mention what will be the highlight of this week...breakfast with me!

Shandra said...

Sawyer is a cutie!!!

And I'm jealous about the whole breakfast thing!!!