Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jilly Bean

I am so sorry that I forgot to mention my fabulous lunch with Jill last Saturday. (see her comment from my last post) Jill, I was afraid that people would be jealous that I got to spend time with you so I didn't want to brag. :) We met at Gloria's in Colleyville and had some yummy bean dip and quesadillas. And as Jill said, our waiter was muy guapo! He must have forgotten that we were supposed to go out that night. :)

I doubt any of you have time to watch General Hospital, or care to, but in case you do...check out the commercial that comes on before the show each day this week. They had a contest called
FANtastic February where someone from the show would come and do your job for a day and then they would fly you out to LA and let you be on their show. Well, my friend Jamye from my old school WON! So Bob the Bachelor and Jason Thompson who plays Patrick Blake went to Hanes and hung out in the 1st grade all day. Isn't that cool? Several of my friends emailed me that day and said how cute Jason was and how sweet Bob was. I only watched a couple of seasons of The Bachelor and Bachorette, but Bob was one of the ones I watched. Of course I'm sad that I wasn't there to peek in, but such is life. You can click on the link and watch a video with Jamye in it.

Only 2 more school days until TAKS!!! Ok, Jilly Bean, are you happy now? :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool about those guys going to your old school!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool about those guys going to your old school!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool about those guys going to your old school!

Anonymous said...

umm....why did that print THREE times?!

Shandra said...

carrie...oh my gosh!!!

mandy...why must we cater to jill???

Mandy said...

I have no idea. I had to switch over to this new blogger thing. Who knows! Shandra, we love Jill so it's her way or the highway.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mandy! One of these days I'm going to start a blog and I will remember the nice people like you. Shandra - why do you have to be so hateful?

Jessica said...

I actually watch GH (not my fault, my mom got me hooked). That was funny to watch. Did you have a nice V-day?

Mandy said...

Jill, we've been waiting for you to get a blog for forever! You can do it!

Jessica, my V-Day was fun. I got to plan a party for 20 eight and nine year olds. It's fun watching them exchange Valentines though. Some of the girls are boy crazy at such a young age! I was never like that! ;)

Anonymous said...

Mandy--are you ready for tomorrow? Are your walls covered...crazy!?!

Mandy said...

Yes, my room looks quite lovely! :) When in doubt, I covered it! Good luck tomorrow.