Wednesday, June 25, 2008

who's got a boat???

This past weekend some friends and I went to a restaurant on Lake Grapevine called Little Pete's. Ohhhh, it made me want to go out on a boat so badly! Anybody have one and need an extra passenger every weekend? :)
the birthday boy Tim and his wife Krista
Mike and Wendi

the girls

Woo hoo, only 2 more days of teaching summer school. Next Tuesday is the TAKS Math test. I hope my kiddos do ok! I know they're going to miss me terribly after that. I'll think of them when I'm sleeping past 6:30! And I'm sure they'll do the same. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your status on facebook had me all confused...i know, it doesn't take much. i was think is today friday? guess i should really leave this message on facebook. oh well. :) anyway, looks like you are enjoying your summer. i'm thinking a houston trip should be in the near future!!