Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!



Yeaaaa, I am finally back in Euless!!! It has been a long Christmas break. I'm not excited about going back to work tomorrow but I am glad to be back in my own apartment. I still haven't unpacked all of my stuff though. I got in yesterday afternoon then went to the Cowboys game last night. Unfortunately, they didn't win but they weren't going to the playoffs anyway. Here's a picture of their locker room...that's where I like to hang out after games. :) And I was going to put a picture from last week when Carrie, Jason, Meg, Michael, Stacy, and I met at Johnny's. But, Carrie, I can't get that one to open on my computer. I can see it, but I can't open it. So I found another picture to make all of you wish you were there with us. Mmmmmm.

I can't believe it's 2006. I went to the little New Years party at the BSU Saturday night after Meg and Michael's wedding. I know it's really the BCM but it will always be the BSU to me. Towards the end of the night, we sat in a circle in the chapel and Jessica asked people to share memories. It was really fun listening to John and Eric tell stories. Someone would just mention a name and we would all laugh. For instance...Chuck L. Remember him? He was very passionate about envangelism! Anyway, it was "good times" and we missed those of you who weren't there. I forgot to take my camera so I copied this pic from Stacy. Thanks, Stacy! :)

I didn't get any pictures at Meg's wedding but Kelly M. did. :) If you want to see them, go to her website, click on schedule/contact, then view your photos, then the password is mitchell. They weren't on there as of this morning but hopefully they will be soon. We got to see Dave and Allison G. and their 2 kids and Matt and Angie J. and their little boy. It was cool seeing Dave G. as a daddy. And surprisingly, his kids don't have curly hair. :)

Ok, so for those of you who have been dying for me to post something new, are you happy now? It's not exciting because I haven't done that much these last 2 weeks. As soon as my family sends me some pics from Christmas, I'll show you my niece that looks like me. (She's really cute!) Now I'm going to go have lunch with Kristi because she's in town...so Shandra, I won't be able to read your comments for a little while. But thank each of you for making my comments go up to almost 50. :) I feel the love!

15 comments:

Stacy said...

now mandy, you're fibbing about the wedding pics...you showed me your prized pic of the poppers and streamers farewell. i mean sure it's funny that you got ashley instead of the bride and groom but that's one more pic than i have of the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!! Linda's hair looks GREAT...does she ever have a bad hair day??? Thanks for the update, Miss Mandy!!

Shandra said...

mandy...i have other things to do than sit around and make comments on your blog all day! :P jk!

linda does look great carrie...stacy and mandy do too. stacy needs to start a blog b/c i never hear from her any more!

Anonymous said...

Well of course Mandy and Stacy look great--but we are used to seeing them look good! :) Stacy said her life is too boring, like mine, to journal!

Shandra said...

whatever! stacy needs to blog! and you are saying that linda doesn't ever look good b/c of what you just said...go back and read it.
you need to blog b/c you are always commenting on everyones...so you should just blog!...or you should just copy people!! :)

Jessica said...

carrie can't blog...she can't even spell her own name correctly. see above.

Anonymous said...

sorry--I was in a hurry. I have a life, unlike most people on here, and was rushing to get to a friend's house! I meant we are used to SEEING them...we aren't used to SEEING Linda...duh! Off to bed...SOME of us have to work tomorrow! :)

Shandra said...

mandy...WATCH OUT!! jessica is going to get you for using clip art! she thinks she's cool...but she's not!

carrie...we all know you don't have any friends there. you don't have to lie so we will think you are popular!
back to work...awww...remember the days of the morning phone calls? i'm usually up by 7:30!! :) sometimes before.

Jessica said...

mandy's new to this whole blogging thing. heck, from time to time, she even forgets how to create a post. i'm going easy on her right now, since she's new.

as for you, shmiller, you blog so much, i'd have thought you'd have a camera attached to your hip so that we would have multiple pics on every blog. pics of real people and real things...not computer-generated junk. a picture of your calendar in your checkbook would have been more interesting. oh, i almost forgot...love you, shan!

Shandra said...

dude...why didn't i think of taking a pic of my calendar! i'm slow some days.

Anonymous said...

mandy--shoot me an email throughout the day if you want. we don't have kids today, so i will be cleaning out, etc. and i would LOVE to stop and write you! not sure if i can get to your blog from school...some filter thing...i mean, really!!! work always gets in the way! miller--i miss our morning phone calls! :)

Jessica said...

time to blog again...you're not keeping up the pace.

Shandra said...

mandy...again? come on..give us something!!!

Anonymous said...

the pizza is cold and i'm bored....

Shandra said...

MANDY!!!!!!! this is NOT FUNNY! we aren't going to bring your comments to 50 again!...so you need to start a new post! make something up if you don't have anything to say! if you don't i am taking you off my links list.