Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring has sprung

I sure did enjoy my Spring Break! Sad thing is that it just makes me more ready for summer break. Pitiful, I know! :) Zane was in town for several days. We went to dinner and a concert in the Fort Worth Stockyards one night. Sunday afternoon we (ok, mostly he) planted a pot of red and white petunias at my front door. If only I could keep my upstairs neighbors from dropping their cigarette butts down onto my new Spring mat and into my flower pot! Does anyone have some extra money they'd like to invest? I have a suggestion. :) Buy a house in Euless and let me rent it from you. Pleeeease! :) I'm sooooo tired of my noisy neighbors and they don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. :(

Last night my friend Karen and her family were going to the High School Musical on Ice show. Honestly, I've never even seen that movie all the way through. I've only seen some of Part 2 with my nieces. Karen's mom was sick and couldn't go, so she asked me to use their extra ticket. I was really wishing my nieces could be there. They would have loved it! I kind of compare it to us watching Grease and Grease 2 when we were young. But High School Musical is squeaky clean, but just as cheesy. :)

My 2 week observation window opens tomorrow where my principal will come to watch me teach. I don't know why but I always get nervous for that! She's going to watch me do Read Right and a special ed inclusion group. I can't wait to get it over with. Instead of working on my plans right now, I'm blogging instead. :) I guess I better get busy. Have a great week!


3 comments:

Shandra said...

sounds like you stayed busy. good luck tomorrow!!

jill said...

Love the pictures!

Carrie said...

Good luck for the next 2 weeks. I can't believe you have to worry with that for 2 weeks! Every school since Irving, I have picked the day and time!! Now, I opted for a different plan. I get 3 "mini" visits of 15 minutes! I am ALL DONE, papers signed and NO MORE visits!! I know what you mean about getting nervous...I always do! :) You'll be GREAT!!!